Gwion Solutions, an IT company based in Bohol is looking for a QA Tester and Trainer.
The company is looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. The QA Tester will also do training on the software to clients and their staff.
The successful applicant will be provided with in-depth training on the internally designed system(s) that are produced by the in-house development team. Quality assurance test training will also be given.
FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Submit your Resume/CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation of system(s) to business owners and staff
- Systems testing and QA on bug fixes and new releases
- Work with the development team, project management team and management to ensure goals are being maintained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Computer literate and has a good understanding of technology,
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
- Experience using a hotel property management system is a plus
- Experience with working in a hotel is a plus